Account Manager Responsibilities
If you want an account manager change for any reason contact Ryan Eagle now and I will personally put you in touch with someone that will work closer with you. Having a close relationship with your manager is the difference between success and failure.
EWA prides itself on having the best service around and your account manager:
- Should reply to instant messages instantly (or relatively quickly, nothing longer than 5 minutes off initial contact).
- Should reply to emails within 24 hours maximum (usually within 8 hours or less is normal)
- Should help suggest offers that align to the traffic source or niche you have experience with. We are not here to peddle offers to you
- Should help with optimizing, creating, offering adcopy critique (to the best of their ability, and we're not here to hold your hand - only guide)
- Should help allot additional cap for you (in some cases it's simply not available and outside their ability)
- Should be friendly, professional, and helpful at all times.
- Should help with the offer request process (currently, this entire process still needs work)
- Should be available on AIM and EMail between 9am-10pm Central Standard Time (most AM's work longer hours because I only hire go-getters)
- Should only provide answers to questions they can answer, never giving misguided advice.
- Should provide in-depth responses and answers to your questions.
- Should elevate issues directly to Jared Levine or me directly if necessary and quick resolution / mediary communication should be offered.
- Should assist and expedite your affiliate referrals into our private community.
- Should be the most attentive, active, and dedicated account manager you've worked with.
If you have positive or negative criticism, email it to Ryan Eagle directly. The account managers are direct representatives of EWA Network and every account manager can get stronger, have more training and be more knowledgeable - without your feedback we cannot improve the service you're getting.