Facebook Media Buyer
Are you the best at what you do? Then we want to work with you. In
exchange, you'll get a fun and unique culture, great benefits and as
much responsibility as you can handle. Every team member will work
closely with the founders and receive options. We’re looking for people who can think quickly and execute even faster.
Entrepreneurial? Passionate about technology? Enjoy delighting clients?
Thoughtful about marketing? Talk to us. You’ll have the opportunity to
work alongside intelligent, motivated and creative people. Come join us
and have a hand in building a great company.
Facebook is the fastest growing platform and we are at the forefront of it. We've developed unique technology, methods and processes to target and advertise on Facebook and we're looking for smart, driven people to help us build and scale them. We are looking for a quantitative, creative, passionate and talented person to join our dynamic team of media buyers. We expect this person to primarily be building media campaigns on the Facebook platform. This person should be quantitative and excited to jump into a role buying online advertising.
- Perform intelligent ad copy writing, ad grouping, expansion/selling, testing and analysis.
- Take ownership over current campaigns and build out additional campaigns.
- Work across Facebook and other platforms to design, build and manage campaigns.
- Continuous optimization of campaigns including growing volumes and achieving CPA and ROI targets.
- Manage and implement daily reporting.
- Work closely with our internal optimization team.
- Significant work with founders on strategizing and building media buying operations.
- Conduct significant quantitative analysis including statistical modeling, elasticity modeling and risk analysis on our media buying.
- BS/BA preferred with strong academic performance.
- At least 1.5 years Online/Digital Media Buying Experience.
- Ability to perform nitty-gritty but desire to become a leader/manager.
- Experience with direct interfaces, AdWords Editor or 3rd party software.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great team player with immaculate written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, macros and other advanced skills.
- Strong attention to detail and perfectionist mentality.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- This position is: Full Time
- Salary: Not Listed